This is an accessibility statement from Permanentstore.com
ADA Compliance Statement
Permanentstore.com is committed to full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) as amended by the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA) as well as other federal and state laws pertaining to individuals with disabilities. Under the ADA and its amendments, a person has a disability if he or she has a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits a major life activity. While online shopping on this particular website is not considered a major life activity, Permanentstore.com aims to make this website accessible to all website visitors, shoppers, customers or viewers (“users”) and will provide reasonable accommodations if further assistance is needed. Permanentstore.com does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its services, programs, or activities.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Permanentstore.com takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Permanentstore.com:
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Outline actionable accessibility goals.
- Provide reasonable accommodations and effective customized accessibility.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Permanentstore.com is partially conformant with WCAG requirements. Older content conforms to earlier versions of WCAG, for example, WCAG 2.0. Most of the older content is archived and will not be updated. Some portions of Permanentstore.com may not have been assessed or the evaluation results may not be available, but Permanentstore.com has taken all reasonable efforts to ensure the accessibility of Permanentstore.com. Please contact Permanentstore.com if you encounter an issue not listed below and would like assistance with accessing this website.
Pursuant to the ADA and upon request, Permanentstore.com will provide reasonable accommodation(s) to any website visitor, shopper, customer or viewer (“user”) with known disabilities. Any user with a disability that prohibits them from accessing the content on this website is responsible for requesting an accommodation by contacting Permanentstore.com at the contact information provided below.
Effective Customized Accessibility
Permanentstore.com may, upon request, provide auxiliary aids and services leading to effective accessibility for people with disabilities, such as customized methods for making the browsing and purchasing experience ("activity or event") on this website accessible to people who have speech, hearing, vision, or other impairments. If you need auxiliary aids and services for effective accessibility of this website, contact us as soon as possible to make arrangements or provide service, preferably 72 hours before the activity or event.
Additional Accessibility Considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria such as, but not limited to, the following: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Some images have descriptive alternative text. Some colors in critical areas such as text and interface components have been assessed for WCAG contrast ratio compliance. Additional third-party plugins and tools have been leveraged to optimize accessibility for people with disabilities.
Contact For Feedback & Support
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Permanentstore.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Permanentstore.com:
Trade name: Permanent Distribution, LLC
Compatibility With Browsers and Assistive Technology
Permanentstore.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Accessibility-compliant browsers and accessibility-compliant browsers with assistive technology, where applicable
Permanentstore.com may not be compatible with:
- Browsers older than the most recent 3 major versions
- Mobile operating systems older than 4 years
- Devices not equipped to properly scale text and other critical elements
- Browsers that block media elements that contain descriptive text
Accessibility of Permanentstore.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
By using our site, you acknowledge and agree that there are inherent limitations with the accessibility of first-party and third-party websites and agree to contact us with your request to remedy. Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Permanentstore.com, there may be some limitations. Due to third-party platform limitations and content being embedded or provided by third-party contributors, some elements of this website may not be compatible with electronic screen readers that read aloud to sight-impaired users the visual elements of a webpage. Similarly, for example, some content may not have synchronous captioning for hearing-impaired users. Below is a description of potential limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below:
- Uploaded media: Uploaded media may not have text alternatives because of platform limitations. We are continually seeking to add alternative text to images wherever possible. Please contact us if you encounter an issue and would like assistance with accessing this website.
- Embedded media: Embedded media may not have captions or text alternatives because of platform limitations or the source of the media. Please contact us if you encounter an issue and would like assistance with accessing this website.
- Colors: Colors have been assessed and adjusted for WCAG contrast ratio compliance, but some colors may be difficult for certain viewers to perceive because of conflicting technologies, device configurations, or platform limitations. Please contact us if you encounter an issue and would like assistance with accessing this website.
- Text: Some browsers and/or devices may not adaptively scale font sizes or properly adjust color to optimize legibility because of conflicting technologies or platform limitations. Please contact us if you encounter an issue and would like assistance with accessing this website.
Portions of this statement were generated by W3C in accordance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and updated 1 March 2023.
Shopify Accessibility Policy
Permanentstore.com is built and hosted on the Shopify platform and as such, may inherit any accessibility limitations imposed by Shopify. Visitors or users of this website who find the above measures unsatisfactory can contact Shopify or view the Shopify Accessibility Policy here.
Upon request, this statement can be made available in alternative formats.