Contact Customer Service
- If you need assistance with placing an order or have any questions about a product, please contact us by emailing: contact [at] permanentdist.com
- Returns & Replacements
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 14 days of purchase. (Applies to domestic US orders only, all International sales are final.) Returns must be unused, unopened, and in the original packaging. The easiest way for you to return the merchandise is to contact us via our Contact Page for additional return instructions.
- Shipping & Delivery
- We use United States Postal Service (USPS) and FedEx for shipping orders. Once our warehouse has shipped your order, you should receive an email containing confirmation of order completion or other tracking information. If you do not receive this notification, please email us. Expedited shipping is available for an additional cost. Please allow a minimum of 10 business days to receive your product.
- Damaged or Defective Products
- Contact us if there is any damage to your package.
- Payment & Pricing Details
- All prices are listed in United States Dollars (USD). Please note that the pricing you see presently listed on the web store is the current pricing and is subject to change. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover, as well as debit cards featuring any of those providers. These payments are processed using third party solutions such as PayPal, Google Wallet, Shopify, and BrainTree. Rest assured that all payments you submit are fully encrypted and substantial measures have been taken by the aforementioned service providers to ensure the security of your information.
Existing PayPal users who would like to use PayPal payment method when placing an order can click on the "Checkout with PayPal" button when checking out. New PayPal users who would like to use PayPal as a payment method will be redirected to the PayPal website to sign up for an account and will be presented with the "Checkout with PayPal" option when they get back to the website. PayPal is a payment method for online purchases enabling buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. One advantage of using PayPal payment method is that it offers faster, safer and easier checkouts and promises to protect customers from revealing their credit card and other financial information to the merchant.
- Viewing Orders
- To view an order, simply log in by clicking the “My Account” page and enter the requested information. You will be prompted into enter your name, address, and order number.
- Updating Account Information
- Creating an account on our web store is easy. Just visit the “My Account” page to register or login. Once your account has been created, you will be granted access to review previous orders, update your contact information, etc.
- The Items In My Shopping Cart Disappeared, What Happened?
- This can happen for two reasons: The selection on our website is live and reflects what is currently in stock at that exact moment. Until you have completed the checkout process, another customer may purchase the item even if it is in your electronic shopping cart. Additionally, items that are left in your shopping cart for an extended period of time will be automatically removed and placed back into inventory. If this occurs, you will simply need to re-add the item into your cart and complete the checkout process.
- Privacy & Security Policy
- Protecting your privacy is of the utmost important to us. This policy explains how we collect, use and disclose the personal information you may provide while using this website. It is always your choice whether to provide personal information through the website. Any personal information you provide will be treated with care, and subject to this policy, will not be used or disclosed in ways to which you have not consented. Also, you may opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information, as explained in this policy.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of the personal information submitted to us both during transmission and once we receive it. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. If you have any questions about security on our website, please contact us.
By using the website, you signify your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy. Our databases will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Please contact us if you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
Non-Identifiable Information: Like many other websites, the website automatically collects certain non-identifiable information regarding website users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the website, the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the website, the operating system you are using, the sections of the website you visit, the website pages read and images viewed and the content you download from the website. This non-identifiable information is used for website and system administration purposes and to improve the website. We also may use non-identifiable information to initiate interactive, real-time discussions with users. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
Tracking Information: We may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding the website's user demographics, traffic patterns and purchases, and then provide those reports to advertisers and others. None of the tracking information in the reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users. We also may link tracking information with personal information voluntarily provided by website users. Once such a link is made, all of the linked information is treated as personal information and will be used and disclosed only in accordance with this policy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU SPECIFICALLY PROVIDE
Your Personal Information: During your website use, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number or credit card information. This information is used to make communicating with you easier and to help you apply for access to certain special features of the website or carryout transactions. It is always your choice whether to provide personal information; unfortunately, without providing the requested information, certain site features will not be accessible, and you will not be able to make any transactions through the site. We may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to process transactions and payments and to facilitate and enhance your use of the website. We may develop a confidential customer profile for you, which will be used to provide the very best service to you.
(i) Disclosure to Service Providers: In order to process transactions, we must disclose some of your information to certain service providers, such as your credit card issuer, a third-party credit verification company, the product handler, and/or the delivery service. Before personal information is disclosed, the service provider will agree with us to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this policy. If you do not wish us to provide your personal information to those service providers, you may not use the website for transactions.
(ii) Disclosure to Affiliates: We may provide limited personal information to our affiliates. Before personal information is disclosed, the recipient organization will agree with us to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this policy. Recipient organizations may use your personal information to provide you with email or other information about their products and services and other matters.
(iii) Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure: We may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where we has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to our legal counsel.
External Websites: The website may contain links to other websites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another website or Internet resource. We have no responsibility or liability for, or control over, those other websites or resources or, their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
CHANGES TO POLICY
To accommodate changes on the website, changing technology and legal developments, we have the sole discretion to change this policy from time to time without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. New versions of this policy will be posted here. Accordingly, when you use the website you should check the date of this policy and review any changes since the last version.